- Accommodation available at Green Cottage Chamarel (“the Property”) is offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by Raymond Lagesse (“the Owner”) to the renter (“the Client”).
- The Property is provided in “as is “condition. Prices include water, electricity, gas, internet access, satellite TV, Fireplace, supply and laundry of bed linen and towels.
- The maximum number of people to reside in the Property must not exceed that stated in the Booking unless the Owner has given permission.
- The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the Property and on departure it must be left clean and tidy, in the same state of cleanliness as found on arrival.
- The Client accepts that a ‘No Smoking’ policy inside the property is in operation.
- The Client shall report to the Owner without delay any defects in the Property or breakdown in the equipment, plant, machinery or appliances in the Property and grounds. The Owner will arrange for repair and/or replacement to be made as soon as possible.
- The Owner shall not be liable to the Client:
- for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the Property nor in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery or appliances in the Property or grounds.
- for any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riots, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the Owner.
- for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Client if the property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged for any reason whatsoever before the start of the rental period.
- for any loss, damage or injury caused by the Client’s use of the accommodation, amenities or to the Client’s vehicles and belongings or incurred by the Client during any activities.
8.Under no circumstances shall the Owner’s liability to the Client exceed the amount paid in respect of the rental period.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the details provided are accurate, the representations and details shall not give rise to any liability on the part of the Owner. Every effort will be made to notify any changes in the details prior to the commencement of the holiday.
- Guest acknowledges that use of amenities such as fireplace, barbecue and the light may be potentially dangerous and involve potential risks, if improperly used, particularly with regard to children and such use is at the Guest’s own risk.
- Guest shall use the Property for residential purposes only and in a careful manner to prevent any damage or loss to the Property and keep the Property in clean and sanitary condition at all times. Guest and any additional permitted guests shall refrain from loud noise and shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbours, nor shall Guest use the Property for any immoral, offensive or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law, association rules or ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the Property.
If Guest should fail to comply with the conditions and obligations of this Agreement, Guest shall surrender the Property, remove all Guest’s property and belongings and leave the Property in good order and free of damage. No refund of any portion of the Total Rental Fee shall be made and if any legal action is necessary, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement from the other party for all costs incurred.
- RISK OF LOSS AND INDEMNIFICATION
Guest agrees that all personal property, furnishings, personal affects and other items brought into the Property by Guest or their permitted guests and visitors shall be at the sole risk of Guest with regard to any theft, damage, destruction or other loss and Rental Agent shall not be responsible or liable for any reason whatsoever.
Guest hereby waives and releases any claims against Rental Agent, the Property owner and their successors, assigns, employees or representatives, officially or otherwise, for any injuries or death that may be sustained by Guest on or near or adjacent to the Property, including any common facilities, activities or amenities. Guest agrees to use any such facilities or amenities entirely at the Guest’s own initiative, risk and responsibility.
- ENTRY AND INSPECTION
Rental Agent reserves the right to enter the Property at reasonable times and with reasonable advance notice for the purposes of inspecting the Property or showing the Property to prospective purchasers, renters or other authorized persons. If Rental Agent has a reasonable belief that there is imminent danger to any person or property, Rental Agent may enter the Property without advance notice.
- This contract shall be governed by Mauritius law in every particular including formation and interpretation and shall be deemed to have been made in Mauritius. Any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this contract may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in Mauritius. By residing at Green Cottage Chamarel, the Client is in agreement with the terms and conditions.
- Networks for mobile phone
- Internet Access
- Pets not allowed
- Private tree top walk/ adventure with a zip line can be used on the property
- No party or Events
- Pictures are indicative and non-contractual
- Due to its location, it is recommended for guest to have their own transport as there is a 30 minutes of walk -up a steep hill to reach the cottage.
- All special request such as COT etc, will be dealt with at the time of Booking.
- For a minimum stay of 1 week, a free access ticket per guest will be handed for visits of the :
- Dolphin Cruises can be organized (Additional charges)
- Rental of Car can be arranged (Additional charges)
Cash or bank transfer
- Check-In Time : Noon – 4:00 PM
- Check-Out Time : 9:00 A.M
- Required ad Check-In : Payment Deposit
- Government Issued : Photo ID Required
- Minimum Check-In age is 18Yrs : Children are welcome
- Non-Smoking Cottage / Smoking is permitted on the terrace and outside
- Free Cancellation
- 3 nights minimum stay
Notes: Rates are subject to change without prior notice.